CONTACT, YOUR REACTIONS, SUPPORT AND COPYRIGHT
* It would be a great pleasure for us to receive your feedback and comments at the address email@example.com - any reaction is an encouragement to continue my work and if you mention inaccuracies, changes (paths, signposting...), it would be a great help to the maintenance of this site!
* The use of this website is completely free; all descriptions of the hikes and all information (boats, transportation from the airport to Athens or to the ports, maps, links...) is at your disposal.
But do not forget that the construction and maintenance of this site and the answers to your questions about the choice of the islands, on transportation and on the general organization of your trip, call for a large investment in time and money by the author.
However, you can help us with a contribution, even small, especially if you know that we can with this help help people in the Third World, as in Senegal or in Sri Lanka:
- In Senegal, we help children of school age. It is also one of the aims of the association Senegal Bantamba, a Senegalese association that exists in Belgium and especially in Ghent (Gent) and cares for the social and cultural well-being of the Senegalese.
See also the site http://www.senegalbantamba.be
- In Sri Lanka, we have often supported the development of the Sarvodaya Shramadana movement - see the site http://www.sarvodaya.org
We also helped a young couple in the reconstruction of their house, destroyed by the December 2004 tsunami.
Just think, while you use this site, that a small help can help a lot of people.
My bank details are: Iban BE86 0000 9146 6350 - BIC BPOTBEB1.
* The author can not be held responsible for any inaccuracies, errors or outdated data.
* COPYRIGHT: the entire site is protected by copyright. But it is obvious that for personal purposes, all information and hiking descriptions can be used at leisure.
For commercial use or in case of publication on the internet or in books or other publications, the use of this website is authorized, provided that you obtain the agreement of the author and that the source is clearly mentioned (with the full web address).